Whether you’re a blogger, student, or aspiring author, learning to improve your writing is a skill that can be used for years to come. With a little practice, research, and creative choice, you’ll be on the right track. Dana Fox shares great tips for becoming a better writer:
- Grammarly.com can help when you’re in a bind
- Practice, Practice! Short stories, journals, anything to help you write more. Writing prompts may be a key.
- Read a variety of different styles
- Swap Words – Be creative. Use the thesaurus if you must. (Did you know Shift + F7 on the keyboard is a shortcut in Word for the Thesaurus?)
- Outline! Filling in is easier than staring at a blank page.
- Edit, review, and then edit some more
Read more details on each point at How To Improve Your Writing Skills