Revision is a passionless, cold, extraction of your beautiful thoughts, right? Not exactly. “It’s more likely that revision will save you from yourself, as it’s saved my writing many times,” said Austin Wiggins, author.
There are two types of editing: line editing and content editing.Content editing is first making sure the reader can follow the narrative. Content editing is vital but line editing is even more so. Line editing can be a spellcheck, but it’s also grammar, punctuation, making sure the thought follows through, and so much more…
August 26 Meeting
Lori will talk about using real life stories to create compelling fiction.
- Follow Springfield Writers' Guild on WordPress.com
- August 26 Speaker July 26, 2017
- July 22 Speaker July 3, 2017
- How to Use Canva in Your Writing — June 29, 2017
- August Mini-Contest June 28, 2017
- Adventures in Publishing: Why I Chose to Go Independent June 9, 2017