PHRASE PROMPT: “LOOK WHAT I FOUND!”
- Write a complete story or poem in 750 words (or less) on this prompt, “Look what I found!”
- The phrase must be included somewhere in the story, not just in the title.
- Any genre acceptable
- Give your story a title, but do not put your author name on it.
- Winners of the Spring Contest are ineligible.
- Must be a SWG member to participate.
- Deadline: July 31, midnight.
Send your story to firstname.lastname@example.org either as an attachment or in the body of the email.
Stories will be read through the month of August and voted on the week before the August meeting.
Winners will be announced at that meeting.
Cash prizes of $75 for 1st place; $50 for 2nd place; $25 for third place, and one honorable mention.