1. Must be a member to enter.
2. Story must be complete: beginning/middle/end
3. Your story can be nonfiction (true), fiction or a poem.
4. Entry must be 750 words or less.
5. Any story or poem not meeting the above criteria will be eliminated.
6. No entry fee.
7. Deadline for submissions: March 31
8. Submit by email or online.
9. Winners will be announced at the April meeting.
Members have two months to write; one month to read and vote.
Prompt: Write a complete story in 750 words or less to include this sentence anywhere in the story:
“Was I ever embarrassed!”