Lori Ericson grew up in her family-owned cemetery and spent years as a newspaper reporter, but isn’t sure which experience helped more to shape the dark stories that spill from her head. The author and her husband, Lloyd, live in northwest Arkansas with their rescue dog Charlie. Lori and Lloyd walk through old cemeteries occasionally. Lloyd insists those walks occur during the daylight hours.
A Lovely Murder received The President’s Award and 1st Place in the Unpublished Manuscript contest from Ozark Writers League in 2015. A Lovely County, the first novel in the Lovely series, was published in January 2015. Look for A Lovely Grave in 2017 from Pen-L Publishing.
August 26 Meeting
Lori will talk about using real life stories to create compelling fiction.
- Follow Springfield Writers' Guild on WordPress.com
- August 26 Speaker July 26, 2017
- July 22 Speaker July 3, 2017
- How to Use Canva in Your Writing — June 29, 2017
- August Mini-Contest June 28, 2017
- Adventures in Publishing: Why I Chose to Go Independent June 9, 2017