A-Z Story in 26 Sentences
- Write a complete story or poem from A-Z.
- Every sentence must begin with a sequential letter of the alphabet. You are permitted to start at the end (Z-A) or in the middle (M-L), but letters must be in order and include ALL the letters.
- Leniency will be given with the letter “x”. Although there are some xenial words you can use beginning with the letter “x”, you may also use a word beginning with “EX” like ‘excellent.’
- Any genre story – any form of poem
- 1000 words or less – ONLY 26 SENTENCES!
- No entry fee
- SWG members only
- Winners of the June contest are not eligible to win but may enter for the fun and writing exercise
- Enter as many times as you wish.
- Deadline: Midnight – August 16
Obscure Award Winning Production
A New Occupant
A Particular Kind of Hunt
Face of Rejection
Lucky She Guessed
The FLower Show
Zizzing Through The Air With The Greatist Of Ease
A fact of life
The ABC’s of Murder
They Didn’t Know