Casey W. Cowan has worked in and around the journalism, artistic, and literary fields for twenty years. He’s worked as a reporter, photographer, and graphic designer for a variety of newspapers and print companies, has designed tickets for professional and collegiate sports teams, and is the co-founder of Oghma Creative Media, a traditional, mid-sized publisher based out of Bentonville, Arkansas. As President and Creative Director there, he helps brand, promote, and publish authors nationwide. He has six children, holds a BA in Military History, and enjoys reading, photography, and shooting in his spare time, and is also currently in the process of writing his first novel, Tarleton’s Quarter.
August 26 Meeting
Lori will talk about using real life stories to create compelling fiction.
- Follow Springfield Writers' Guild on WordPress.com
- August 26 Speaker July 26, 2017
- July 22 Speaker July 3, 2017
- How to Use Canva in Your Writing — June 29, 2017
- August Mini-Contest June 28, 2017
- Adventures in Publishing: Why I Chose to Go Independent June 9, 2017