August 26 Meeting
Lori will talk about using real life stories to create compelling fiction.
- Follow Springfield Writers' Guild on WordPress.com
- August 26 Speaker July 26, 2017
- July 22 Speaker July 3, 2017
- How to Use Canva in Your Writing — June 29, 2017
- August Mini-Contest June 28, 2017
- Adventures in Publishing: Why I Chose to Go Independent June 9, 2017
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Originally posted on C.A. Simonson:
Pitching a story or article to a magazine or blogsite is the same as writing a query letter. There are important steps to recognize in order to get your piece first accepted, then approved,…
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Revision is a passionless, cold, extraction of your beautiful thoughts, right? Not exactly. “It’s more likely that revision will save you from yourself, as it’s saved my writing many times,” said Austin Wiggins, author. There are two types of editing: line … Continue reading